Batam 1-Day Trip with City Tour + Lunch + Massage
Ferry + Day Tour | Last Updated:
- 2-way Ferry Tickets
- 2-way Batam land transfers
- Option A: City tour + seafood lunch on arrival day / Option B: City tour + seafood lunch on arrival day, 60-mins massage in town (adults only)
- S$29 Ferry Tax will be payavle upon collection of boarding pass at Batam Fast ferry counter, Harbourfront Centre #02-50/51 (Singapore Passenger Departure fee of S$7/pax, Surcharge of S$15/pax & Batam Terminal Fee of S$7/pax.
- Travel insurance
- Visa-on-arrival fees (if applicable)
- S$2 tipping fee per person, payable to guide in Batam
1-Day Batam City Tour Itinerary
(City Tour + Lunch /OR/ City Tour + Lunch + Massage)
- Collect your ferry boarding pass from Batam Fast ferry counter, HarbourFront Centre #02-50/51,1 Maritime Square, Singapore 099253
- Assemble at Harbourfront Centre at least 60 minutes before departure time.
- Upon arrival in Sekupang International Ferry Terminal, after the immigration and customs, you will be greeted by our tour guide.
- You will then be escorted to our air-conditioned bus for a transfer to Hotel for the One Day Batam City & Shopping Tour.
- Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple
- Shopping: Polo & First Factory Fashion Outlet, Chocolate House, Bengkong Dry Market Food Stuff Market, Golden Layer Cakes, Golden Tourist & Bird Nest Shop
- Lunch at Golden Prawn 933
- Golden City activities: Go Karting, Paintball Bottle Shooting, Flying Fox, Kayaking, The Illusion 3D Museum, etc. (own expenses).
- Golden City visit: Indonesia Mini Park, Cheng Ho Mosque & Golden Cheng Ho Cruise, Golden Factory & Batik Fashion Outlet
- Last stop will be BCS (Batam City Square) Mall & Massage
- 17:30 pm Transfer to ferry terminal for ferry back to Singapore
What Is Batam 1-Day Tour + Ferry Package
This Batam 1-Day Trip includes 2-way Batam ferry tickets from Singapore, 2-way Batam land transfers, and a 1-day Batam tour with seafood lunch & massage (optional). You will get to visit Batam’s main attractions on a coach with other travellers, accompanied by a bilingual (mandarin- & English-speaking) guide.
If you want an easy & fuss-free 1-Day Batam getaway for some shopping, massage, and seafood lunch, this is the package for you! As Batam is continually progressing, there will be more things to do and places to visit each time you make a day trip down down to Batam.
Consider completing your Batam 1-Day trip with a one-night stay at one of the hotels or resorts by booking our 2D1N (2-Days-1-Night) Batam Tour Package with ferry, hotel, lunch, & massage.
Of course, if you intend to visit certain attractions and prefer to discover the things to do in Batam at your own pace, you can go for a 2D1N Free & Easy Batam Ferry Promotion + Hotel.
Whom Its For
Whether you are travelling alone, with your partner, friends, or family, this relaxing Batam 1-Day Trip is suitable for all travellers!
When To Go
Most travellers book this Batam 1-Day Trip as a last-minute weekend getaway from Singapore. For this reason, try going on a weekday so you can enjoy Batam with tranquillity. Furthermore, with less crowd you could receive the best possible attention from the food, shopping, massage, and other service establishments.
How To Book – Batam 1-Day Tour + Ferry Package
You can book this value-for-money Batam 1-Day Tour in just 3 steps:
1. Select your travel dates, number of travellers, and tour type (with our without massage)
2. Input all travellers’ details.
3. Pay by credit /debit card. Done!
You may refer to our detailed step-by-step video guide on How To Book.